Thursday, August 9, 2007
Reprieve
It's been unbearably humid in CT for a few weeks now. You walk outside and a wall of warm air you can barely breathe in hits you and almost knocks you over. At least that's how Scott and I feel. We are not fans of this heat and we suffer in this type of humidity. Yesterday morning I noticed the wind in the trees was blowing fairly strong, so I opened the door thinking it would be nice to have fresh air in my home. HAHAHA! The air was anything but fresh. It was surprising how little air there was considering how hard the wind was blowing. Today, though, is absolutely gorgeous. You can't get better weather than this. Still on the hot side, upper 80's I'm sure, but the humidity is gone. Who knows where it went, but the wind is cooler and refreshing. It would be a fabulous beach day. Of course, it's Thursday and we're all working. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Today is even better - barely in the 70s! Wouldn't want this all summer long, but one (week)day is nice. Supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow - just in time for the weekend :) Enjoy your trip!
-Yelena
Post a Comment