I want to fit in an airplane seat without my thighs rubbing up against the passenger next to me or the arm rest carving a dent in my hips.
I want to have a second child knowing I can handle the demands of the pregnancy with the demands of an active toddler.
I want to see what my belly button looks like.
I want to run up and down stairs again without fear of falling or having an asthema attack.
I want to wake up without the pains of an 80-year old.
I want a back that can sustain the pressure of me lying down flat again.
I want to keep up with the speed-walker that my step-daughter has become.
I want to dance like the celebrities on Dancing w/the Stars.
I want to wear a cute outfit just once in my life with confidence.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment