Friday, November 9, 2007
kicking
OK, so there's no such thing as a "light flutter" in my pregnancy. I waited and waited to feel my baby boy move inside me. I was told that I should start feeling him around 19 weeks. Nope. Not me. By 22 weeks I was starting to panick until a friend of mine told she didn't feel her baby move until 25 weeks. And of course, I got a lot of "oh, the baby moved but you probably thought it was gas". Not me. I paid attention hardcore to the happenings inside my belly, and I am certain I didn't feel any movement. And finally, this week, week 23, I felt my baby move. And there's no mistaking it. And there was NO light flutter for this mom! My baby waited patiently until he was strong and mighty before making his move. He wanted to make his mark the first time out. He pushed down hard right on my full bladder. I almost peed my pants. And since that moment, he continues to choose him moments wisely (or untimely as I see it) to put his full force into my bladder. I will not complain though. It's so miraculous feeling him inside me knowing he's kicking and moving and growing. I wouldn't change that for the world, even if it means I now travel with a second pair of underwear and pants in case of accidents. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment