Tuesday, October 16, 2007
BOYS
OK, for those of you who are shy, you may not want to read this. I'm carrying the 14th zillion boy baby in our family. I think Leslie is the only one in a long line of pregnancies to have had a girl on the Pelletier side of my family. There was Brian, Eric, David, Mark, Cameron, Aidan, Devon, Ari, and then Mallory, then Lincoln, and lastly Jack. I think that covers it. That's a LOT of boy babies. And I am carrying a boy as well. As much as I was secretly hoping for a girl, I am thrilled beyond belief to be having this baby boy. He wasn't behaving for the ultrasound technician yesterday, but he behaved perfectly for his mama! He spread his legs wide for all to see his big baby penis. Even an untrained eye like myself could tell he's a boy! His little heart was beating and he was moving lots and lots, and he's got arms and legs and little fingers and toes. It was so darn amazing! And though boys are cheap in my family (a poker reference, people!), this baby boy is so damn precious to his mama. We are still working on names...suggestions are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could help you, but I had a difficult time choosing names for my own. It's just one of those things...you want the perfect name that fits their looks and their personality perfectly! All I can suggest is have a list of 2 or 3 names that you and Scott agree on, so that way if one name doesn't fit baby boy just right, maybe another on the list will. I'm sure big brother and big sister will be more than willing to help you out with this one...of course if we'd have left it to Kaleb, Evan would be Mickey...short for the mouse! Ahem, use your parental discretion on those name choices! Enjoy!! Best of luck too!
Post a Comment