Sunday, June 29, 2008
4 months
It's been more than 2 months since my last post. I guess I'm not so good at this mom multi-tasking thing. I can barely keep my house clean, let alone remember to write in here. Life with a 4 month old is exhausting...especially one that doesn't sleep nights STILL. To be fair, he's had one great week of sleeping from 6 pm until midnight and then from 1 am until 5 or 6 am. Some days I think that this is awesome for a 4-month old...and then i have to hear from my friends with babies the same age as Jameson how well their babies sleep from 8 pm until 6 am with no issues and NO waking up. I read books about how babies should sleep through the night after 3 months and I want to scream. I've basically deducted that I'm doomed to waking up once in the middle of the night for the next 5 months. At least this way, I've set my expectations low and can be wonderfully estatic when Jameson sleeps 8 straight hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment