Monday, July 14, 2008
5 months
Four weeks have passed and here I am at 4:40 am. Jameson is sound asleep after waking up 2 hours ago, but I am not. After changing him, my Mom, who is here visiting (and in 5 short hours, she'll be taking the bus back home..boo hoo!) took over to let me get back to bed and get some sleep. But guess what? I couldn't fall asleep...of course! For some reason, I have trouble getting back to sleep some nights. It's most frustrating tonight because my stepkids are with us the entire week and the week is going to be utterly exhausting on its own without the sleep deprevation. Two nights ago, Jameson slept 9 straight hours. It was glorious. And unfortunately I got too excited about this. Tonight, we put him down to sleep at 8:30 and he woke up at 10:00 and then again at 2:30 am. There aren't enough swear words to explain how frustrating this is. Fun stuff this parenthood thing. And what gets me the most...no matter how angry I am at the situation, I look at him and have to laugh. He's the cutest baby ever. And he wakes up and giggles and he's grabbing his toes now and I can't stay mad. He's just too funny and too precious. But it sure wouuld be nice if he could sleep all night long on a regular basis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment