Thursday, September 27, 2007
No sleepies
I realize that once baby girouard arrives, i will be deprived of sleep for a very long time. But I didn't realize that this would start BEFORE the baby was born. I've had a few too many nights of waking up at 3 or 4 am and not being able to get back to sleep. This is more than rare for me. I'm totally a sleeper. I've always had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but I always fall back asleep right away. This morning I awoke at 3 am STARVING. I'm craving an apple like you would not believe, but I also know if I eat it, I'll have major heartburn in 30 minutes. I tried for an hour to fall back asleep, but nope...this baby wants an apple! :) I guess it's time I give in, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment