At the beginning of August, Scott and I took our very first family vacation with Austin and Grace, meeting up with Todd, Katina, Devon and my parents a couple of weekends ago. Put together by my brother, who decided it was time to do something as a family before we got old and rickety, we all met up in Gorham, NH, halfway between Santa's Village and StoryLand. As a young child of 6, I remember taking a similar family vacation (our ONLY family vacation), with the entire Pelletier clan. It was awesome! So Scott and I quickly got on board with the plan. We had a few set-backs along the way. We couldn't squeeze out an additional day with our kids, so we had to jam-pack our fun into a Saturday-Sunday timeslot. Then, Todd got held up in North Conway due to a car accident. The damage was minor and no one got hurt, but the man who hit them didn't have insurance, so the police had to be called and a couple of hours were lost. But once we all finally met up at Santa's Village, it was a great vacation!

Thanks to my forgetfulness, I don't have pictures of Storyland. I forgot our camera!!! AHHHH! Mom gave me pics of Santa's Village after our first day, but I still don't have pictures of our second day at Storyland.

Here are a few great pictures of our day at Santa's Village!
No comments:
Post a Comment