Monday, September 17, 2007
weekend
Despite small anxiety about my job hunt, Scott and I had a wonderful weekend. We were extremely lazy and it was wonderful! Scott had to work on Saturday morning, building his real estate clientelle, and I had brunch with Mary Anne and her sister, who were in town from California, and with Judi. Judi and Mary Anne were my college roommates for 2 years. Mary Anne had never been to my home before, so Scott and I were up early cleaning. It was needed and with good teamwork, we had "Jaime-cleaned" the entire first floor. It was a good feeling after we were done. After brunch, I took a nap, having been up since 6 am, I was really tired. Scott got home and we spent the afternoon playing board games and relaxing. Sunday was much of the same, except for the addition of FOOTBALL. I'm an addict. It's awful. I never thought I'd be such a football fan, but I have a feeling I won't be missing one Patriot's game this season. At least it's not like baseball, where there's one game every night. With football, it's only 1 game a week. With Scott working so many hours with his new job, it was nice to spend the weekend alone together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment